Monday, September 3, 2007

RSS Feeds and music

Hi again, so i've gone and done the RSS feeds setup as per the instructions for week 3. Have to admit it was a little more complicated than setting up the original Blog, and having all these different places to log onto is starting to do my head in, and I'm sure there's more to come...oh my god!

Anyway, following on from my previous post, and the music angle, I found this little ditty on one of the RSS feeds I have setup. I came over from 'The Shifted Librarian' site, and I'm sure you'll all love it. Its a short song billed as A Musical Tribute to the Modern Librarian. Go to http://www.sendspace.com/file/urzye3 and have a listen, it does take a little time to download.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have to say from past experience that when you get thru weeks 3 and 4 (RSS) the rest is plain sailing. A breeze you could say.

I will look at the music thing later whne I get a round tuit