Thursday, November 8, 2007

Sabbath works

Ok, I could have gone into the last post and edit some text into it, but since I seem to actually have got a video embedded, and its working, I wasn't game to stuff it up yet again. So, see my previous post for the conclusion to this part of the exercises. Sorry, no rage against the machine type writings about this kind of fluffy time intensive social networking.

However, I can see some interesting videos being made, with a reasonably amusing script, outlining how to get out of paying libary fines; what to do in an emergency when you need to recall a book; or a spoof on the student who needs something NOW for the assignment due tomorrow, and how they should have planned/researched ealier; or how do you reference that online article which is quoting someone else on a website that doesn't have an author!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

some of the library ones are quite funny and the ABC Librarians promos are on Youtube too. Great Blog IC